Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Guests could not choose breakout room

Last night we hosted a Zoom Meeting. I set up breakout rooms and chose the Allow Guests to Choose Breakout Room feature. We had four breakout rooms. When I Opened All Rooms, the only people that could choose their own rooms were co-hosts. What a disa...

Gallery View on iPad Air 5th Generation

I can currently only see 12 people on gallery view on my iPad. If I have more people in the meeting I have to scroll to the right to see them. I can’t find any way to increase the size. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Resolved! File sharing

Host sent pdf file from his Computer on Zoom Chat, but participants can't see this pdf file? Host confirm from Zoom web portal that the settings for in-meeting file transfer are set to On.

Recording Needed

I was on a meeting which I know was recorded however I contacted the meeting organizer and they claimed to not have a copy of the recording. Is there a way to check to see if you (Zoom) have a copy of the recording stored on the cloud? I am not sure ...

Disabling host claiming on meeting lounge

Hi all. I wanted to ask if it is possible to change our Zoom Business account settings so that we don't have to be a host in order to see people in the waiting room and admit them into the meeting? We are using a meeting lounge every day and nobody i...

Audio

I've been having issues with the audio. Attendees can hear me, but I cannot hear them. Zoom is up to date. I've restarted my computer. Not sure what else to do.