Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to remove a user from my account

Hi, I added an Admin user to my account at some point. Now I want to unlink this user from my account. The help page at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005269946 says there should be a "..." button next to "Edit" button, with options to ...

irinatruong_0-1630729481234.png irinatruong_1-1630729588933.png

losing my audio

I have gone to this zoom meeting before as an ordinary participant. This time I entered the zoom room I couldn't hear the others. I lost my audio! I phoned into the meeting and that is the only way I got sound. Why? What do I have to do to get my sou...

using zoom, spotify and earbuds together

I teach zoom yoga classes and have a strange issue. When using my hp laptop, spotify and my jlab wireless earbuds together everything is great for 5 minutes, I can hear the music and my participants. Then all sound is muted only for me for 1 minute (...

kpnfit by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to set a program association for link

I have a complete beginner's question, but I can't find a solution...I am on the Windows 7 Laptop, I installed Zoom app now.I wanted to test it, so I found on https://zoom.us/test a Test link....When I click on that link, I am given a windows dialog ...

zamba by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Linking Google calendar

I just updated the Zoom app, and now it does not automatically offer to generate a calendar invitation as before. Previously, it opened my Google calendar in my browser and let me send invitations to participants when I scheduled a meeting. Now it tr...

Meeting Schedule email

Hello I try to add my logo on the invitations but when I do a test of the html line on zoom the logo is good but not on outlook which shows me the line of code. Has someone already had this problem ?

Problems after update 31-10-22

Since the update this morning a lot of problems.Text disappears from the Whiteboard.Zoom messages on the screen there's a problem with the connection.Presentation suddenly disappears, restarted, works again.Complaints from the students tooOn my secon...

Zoom for voice lessons - piano problem

Hi !I am a voice teacher and have been teaching online with Zoom for two years now. I used to send my midi piano via protools and it worked fine. I have moved and changed systems. I now have Ableton live and a Presonus audiobox two. For my voice + mi...

UK moved to GMT - problems with zoom

My meetings remain at the correct time in g mail, they remain the same in the zoom panel - but they start one hour early! Meaning... zoom time is correct, system time is correct, zoom panel says meeting is at 11am, but zoom makes the meeting start at...