Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio cracking on Zorin OS

Operating system: Zorin OS 16 CoreZoom version: 5.12.9 (367) When I share a video, an audio or a presentation with audio, the audio starts cracking. This doesn't happen when I stop sharing screen. Any ideas how to solve this issue? I think this is a ...

ayaric by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling question with Google calendar

Hi,When I schedule a new meeting, the system always asks me to log in to my Google account. Inside of the account, I have to tap save to actually save the event. After having done that, I get two emails notifying me about Google security events. Ther...

Entered the wrong mail adress

Hello, I just got a new zoom account. But I´ve entered it with the wrong mailadress. How can I change that? I can´t approve it with my old adress because I don´t have an Access to this Mailacoount.

Suppression d’un compte

Bonjour j’aimerais supprimer mon compte, je me connecte via apple et lorsque j’ai demandé la suppression de mon compte on m’a dit de communiquer un code que j’aurai reçu sur ma boite mail mais je n’ai reçu aucun code pourriez-vous m’aider à supprimer...

Resolved! Large Meetings

Can you purchase the large meeting for 500 people for $50 on month to month and cancel at anytime you want without penalty?

Zoom Audio not working

I join a meeting and can see all the participants clearly, but can't hear the audio. I always check that my computer speaker is on, and run the audio and microphone test through zoom which will play the 'ringtone' and my microphone playback clearly. ...

nes by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes