Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Video rolling during meetings

I run Zoom on a Dell laptop running Windows 11. Lately, I've noticed that when I log on to Zoom, my picture (the one others see) is rolling from top to bottom and has a bright green color. When I turn off my mail and web browser, it takes a minute or...

Not getting all Audio setting with Zoom PWA on Chromebook

Hi there I have a chrome book and am using the the Zoom PWA. i teach online classes and need the option to select original sound. I found a video on youtube on how to do this but i do not have the same options in the settings for audio to do this com...

REUNIONS en Français

Bonjour, malgré mon abonnement, au bout d’un certain temps, je reçois un message m’indiquant que la réunion va se reminer dans 10 mn Comment remédier à cette situation ?

BENOIT1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ++++++***///wffw cvxzxry

W432WWWWWWWWWWWWWEF3R25 vtfg 3123rwqrRQT3er3W4EST6YYYYSpoiler (Highlight to read)4DX 8U654RXZE Spoiler (Highlight to read)C5 U7R5RTY Spoiler (Highlight to read)123GV Spoiler (Highlight to read)36TQ 4DX 8U654RXZE C5 U7R5RTY 123GV 36TQ

Recording

When recording in Gallery mode, does the recording show both people on the same screen? I wanted the recording to show both of us, however it only shows the speaker.

dmckim by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes