cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video rolling during meetings

Roger_Blair
Listener

I run Zoom on a Dell laptop running Windows 11. Lately, I've noticed that when I log on to Zoom, my picture (the one others see) is rolling from top to bottom and has a bright green color. When  I turn off my mail and web browser, it takes a minute or so for the picture to come to normal. During that minute, I get a "low resources " message, even though nothing else is running in the foreground. My system didn't work this way in the past; I had no trouble running my mail app and my browser along with Zoom. Has anyone else seen this (which started in the last couple of weeks)? If you have, how did you resolve it?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

LMH-M
Listener

I have been having the same exact problem since I updated last week and Zoom has not been able to resolve it for me.  It is not my bandwidth.  It is something in their update.   

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jameswalter
Participant

Lower internet bandwidth automatically triggers Zoom to reduce the quality of your video, often resulting in a “grainy” or pixelated look. If your connection can't handle it, you and your attendees can experience: Audio or video “stuttering” (going in and out) or freezing up entirely.

Greetings,
John

LMH-M
Listener

I have been having the same exact problem since I updated last week and Zoom has not been able to resolve it for me.  It is not my bandwidth.  It is something in their update.