cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question: How to enable meetings tab to access meetings scheduled by others?

Zoom-USER-prof
Listener

Zoom has been integrated with Outlook in Zoom profile settings; however, I can only see Zoom meetings in the Zoom Meetings tab that I have scheduled. I would like to be able to view in the Zoom Meetings tab all Zoom meetings to which I have been invited as well both on the desktop as well as my mobile device Zoom App. At the moment, I can only see these in Outlook on my desktop.  

1 REPLY 1

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Zoom-USER-prof

Suppose you use calendar integration which, based on your response, looks like you do, whenever someone sends you a calendar-requested invitation. Those meeting invitations will appear in the Zoom desktop client and on iOS and Android mobile devices. Still, the host must send the invitation via calendar event invitation. If it is sent via email with a join link, then you would have to go into your calendar and copy and paste the join link into the location field of the event that you have created for this meeting, and then the Zoom desktop client/App will pick up that Zoom meeting and display it. 

I hope that this helps. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with. 

Please click the accepted solutions button if this information is helpful. 

Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?