Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom automatic update

Make an option to automatically check for updates or automatically install updates.

poempoem by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Polls

I need to set up a poll (vote) where I have 10 options (choices) but participants can only for up to 7 choices.I have been unable to find an answer.

Upgrading problem.

Sir . I had upgraded my Zoom 0n the 25.6.21 . It is callaed "Zoom US" . Is this Zoom diferent from Zoom US? Because I found that is is still not upgrade

Zoom suddenly changes to widescreen

I have a problem that the Zoom suddenly changes to widescreen since the last two weeks. Several other users, including myself, are experiencing the same issue. Temporarily, to solve the problem, uncheck the HD option in the video settings to restore ...

Shared Sound Horrible Distorted

I use zoom since one year ago, with a HP Pavilion Laptop One month ago aprox. the shared sound gets super distorted to my sharees. Is almost imposible to hear music or a record of someone talking from videos or simply shared sound from my computer. I...

Using Samsung Flip 2 for conference meetings

We are looking to deploy some of the Samsung Touch Flip 2's displays in our environment, especially in collaboration spaces. It would be great to hear you all talk about your experience in deployment and Management. Did you use Zoom Rooms or Teams Me...

Ali by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now