Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom WEB Page Language

 My Profile page Shows Language Sinhala. When changing the language from the web page bottom is not working. Tried Google translater but its nor work

Capture.PNG

Zoom no updates on windows 11 - OS64 bit

In recent times I have updated zoom from version 11.3 to version 12.3.Unfortunately, when I turn off the PC and then reopen Zoom, the need to update occurs again, again from version 11.3 to 12.3.The update is successful but when I reset the PC again,...

Walking by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant pop-ups on Mac

After Zoom prompted me to update the app on an M1 Mac, it started popping up at random, which is very annoying and interferes with my work. It also keeps prompting me to update to "a version compatible with my device" no matter how many times I do it...

OrenRSI by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dial in using #1

For several years I have been dialing in to zoom with 1 plus area code and number. Recently, my attempts to connect did not work. I got no dial tone when I used the number 1 prior to the area code. So I tried without dialing the number 1 and it worke...

Bob11 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Participation Logs

I have a paid Zoom Account.I need to get a log of attendance for meetings hosted by another account.How do I get a log for meetings in which I was a participant?Palm71

Palm71 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

enable waiting room

chang enable waiting room how can i change ( enabe waiting room) it appers that no one can join until i admit them , howerev, i have rmoved the click on the setting panal

Convert the video from terminal

Hello everyone. There is a question about converting videos after the conference. The task is to convert the video according to the script. But there are a number of problems:1. Linux. We write in bash:/opt/zoom/ZoomLauncher /home/zoom/double_click_t...

io by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes