Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom video

Добрый день, есть проблема в лагах в камере, дело в том что она виснет только в программе zoom, подскажите что с этим делать..

Second Monitor blinks a lot before become black screen.

This problem only happens after I get into a zoom meeting. the problem does not occur while gaming, browsing, working etc. . when i get into a zoom meeting after some duration (could be immediate or could take some time) my second monitor blinks like...

BryanIB by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Chat box not configured correctly

When I open the chat box, I'm no longer able to see the full drop down menu that allows me to choose between 'Everyone' or a particular person in the meeting. This just started happening yesterday. Does anyone know how to fix this? See attached scree...

Sharing Audio With Group

I am running an online dance group where l need to share my audio with the multiple people that join. I've recently got a new laptop, even though l am sharing COMPUTER AUDIO as l was doing previously, no one was able to hear the music. Any thoughts?

hosting a meeting

I am a member of a recurring meeting which another person i. I don'ts the permannent host. I wish to replace that person as permanent host. I don't know how to do it.