Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Looking for help with Streamlabs OBS * Zoom

Streamlabs OBS and Zoom used to play nice for me and now they won't. Zoom keeps saying that it can't start video and to choose another. Yet every camera option i choose it says that. I am not super tech savvy, so any help would be great appreciated!

Change Meeting Host in Google Calendar Add On

I am leaving my previous company and purchased a new zoom account under my new company's domain. However when I try to add video conferencing to a meeting it comes under my old account. How do I change the account the google add-on is linked to from ...

Annoying Black screen on gallery mode

Just participated in a meeting and during the meeting I had the persons shared screen on one of my screens, the video in gallery mode on my surface pro and the chat screen on a different screen, when I would rest my mouse on the gallery view a Black ...

TCH by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Video Going Haywire!!!!

Since the update yesterday my video is going haywire, flashing in & out almost constantly in my square while on a meeting. It will show my co workers screen in mine, it will show my entire zoom room view screen in mine etc. It's flashing like a light...

Closed Caption

HELP!! My hearing is very bad and on many calls, I struggle to hear all of what people are saying. I have tried everything I can think of to turn on CC, but no luck.I have basic. I also have a school provided account, but according to my information,...

Pizzaman by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes