Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen sharing

I’m attempting to screen share, from a cd. I can only hear the sound. I can’t see the picture.Any suggestions?

HDMI Presentation

Can anyone share some light in here. I have a Logitech TAP controller but when we are in a meeting and start to share content via HDMI, the participants are not able to see the content. Instead the have a black screen saying that the host is trying t...

AndresDiaz by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

move a recorded meeting?

I accidentally recorded a meeting to my local drive instead of the cloud. Can I move it to the cloud so I can send it to someone to review? Thanks Denise.

denisez by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

gallery view recording

Hello, I recorded an interview over Zoom and used Gallery View. I hid my self-view so that during the meeting, I wasn't distracted by my own image and saw a full screen of the person with whom I was speaking. Unfortunately, it seems to have only reco...

jje1983 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes