Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Older Outlook

Can zoom meeting invite be made to work with Outlook 2010? The invite for microsoft365 will not work and invites are kicked back.

Slides as Virtual Background??

Why don't I see " Slides as Virtual Background" in my Zoom settings? (running the latest version Version: 5.7.6 (1320))I followed along with the process belowhttps://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360046912351-Sharing-slides-as-a-Virtual-Backgroun...

Audiospuren

Hallo zusammen, ich habe folgendes Problem:Ich habe Video in Deutsch/Englisch. Dabei ist der linke Kanal englisch und der rechte Kanal ist deutsch. Jetzt will ich im Dolmetscher-Modus den einen Kanal abspielen und im Hauptmodus den anderen Kanal. Lei...

Zoom Video Tiles Changing

We had an issue recently, where everyone was in gallery view and the person who was speaking had their image suddenly appear in another persons tile. In other words, the person who was speaking still had their tile open, but it started to also show u...

Toddeo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! bluetooth headset

Hi. I use a bluetooth headset but I'm unable to hear the audio on Zoom. I can see the device and select it but the audio doesn't come thru. The headset is new and works perfectly with other applications on my laptop (youtube, MS Teams, Webex, etc.). ...

Cannot convert Zoom recording on my Mac

I have enough room on my computer, but cannot convert the recording from a meeting I had today. I get a message saying "Failed to Convert Recording." I have 2.63 GB of space remaining on my computer. The Zoom call is 1.21 GB. I have a 2015 MacBook Pr...

TheresaC by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes