Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! No Sounds Effects in Zoom

HelloBACKGROUND CONTEXTI've got a very strange audio problem to which I cannot figure out the solution. I've got a couple of different USB interfaces that work fine with all my broadcast software including OBS, ManyCam or directly out of Zoom, howeve...

holsen by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom no funciona con los audifonos Jabra 65

En el Test de Zoom el micrófono y auriculares los reconoce, sin embargo, los participantes no me escuchan, probe con otros aplicativos y si funcionan los audífonos Jabra Envol 65, es decir particularmente es la aplicación en una plataforma de Windows...

jabreu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

invitations

I sent out invites for a meeting and some of the employees stated that they received as many as 25 invites for the one invite sent out by me. What happened?

Moderation Grid

Feature suggestion for Zoom Product Managers to consider. I had some disruptive users join a community meetup, which I was able to handle with the moderation tools, but some aspects were difficult. When someone is screen sharing, it's difficult to se...

zegabe by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Transcriptions

I have a Pro membership, but I need transcriptions for my ZOOM. I am one person and do not need 10 licenses. Help.Thank you, Quentella

Advanced Polling will not appear as an option

I am trying to use the advanced polls feature for an upcoming meeting. I have the web settings set to allow advanced polling and I have version 5.9.x as my zoom version. I seem to meet all the requirements, but no matter what I do the only choice for...

Spanish Zoom tutorials

Are there any Spanish zoom tutorials? I see zoom announced their line of products is now available in Spanish German, etc administration. So I wonder where I can find the zoom training videos in Spanish

converting adobe connect file to zoom conferencing

Per Google:Adobe Connect service will be discontinued on Sunday, November 17th. Zoom Conferencing has replaced Connect as the supported web conferencing and webinar tool. How do I convert an Adobe Connect file to zoom conferencing?

Nelda23 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes