Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

결제문의

줌 프로 월 요금제 (pro) 법인카드로 결제하려는데 구독 데이터가 바르지 않다고 나옵니다. 왜 그럴까요? 

Polling is not showing up

Having a weird issue right now. Polling is not showing up on the bottom dock or to be added when creating a scheduled meeting. I am using a licensed version of zoom and since I'm one of the admins of our accounts I verified it was turned on for my ac...

Questions about Q&A

Hi Team, I'd like to know the answer for these questions:1. Can we allow people to send in questions before a live call?2. Can we allow people to send in questions during a call, but not allow anyone else on the call to see the questions? Thank you!

Ava_ww by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile Picture

I have a zoom profile picture but it doesn't populate when I'm in someone else's meeting. Please advise how I can use this picture when I turn off my camera. Thx!

Unable to mute myself during a joined meeting

Hello. In the last meetings I joined from my computer, I was unable to mute . When I push the mute icon, nothing happens. It used to work normally. I tried to reboot the computer, but had no success.Any suggestion, please?Many thanksLidia

Lidi1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes