Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

problème avec la souris

BonjourLorsque je partage mon écran lors d'une réunion, ma souris bouge dans tous les sens et je perds le contrôle de ma souris comme si quelqu'un d'autre l'utilisait. Cela se produit avec n'importe quelle souris.Merci de m'indiquer comment régler le...

conexión

me logro conectar normalmente en la mayoría de las reuniones que tengo por zoom, sin embargo, cuando trato de acceder a la plataforma zoom de un centro de estudios al cual pertenezco, pinchando en el enlace me abre la página de primer acceso zoom y s...

chispa by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

Hello, I am trying to join a zoom meeting for the first time and was having problems in that I did not have a password. While I was on a live chat with you though, I got an email from zoom giving me a passcode. Only trouble is that by the time I saw ...

Zoom error

 Hello, Would anyone be able to advise or assist in why I am getting this error screen after trying to ad an event/meeting?I am running on a MacOS Monterey (also as per screen shot), I would appreciate it very kindly, Thank you Chris

Zoom error.png

Server-to-Server OAuth Terms of Use

I am using translation software, so I apologize for the difficulty in reading. When using zoomAPI, is the use of Server-to-Server Oauth for other companies' software limited to internal or personal use? For example, if an administrator registers Clie...

t-h by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet

Assalamualaikum iam a user of zoom Internet and it not working plz look at the problem thats causing an issue

War in Ukraine

Hello. What is your logo? Why it has Z on it? First, you aren't out of ruzzia. Then, you block zoom in Donetsk, Krym, Luhantsk. Now I'm seeing this logo. Should I understand, that zoom stands for russia? I heard you've already wanted to have z, but c...

uli90 by Attendee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Disable Password requirement

I recently changed my email address for my Zoom account and for some reason now it is not allowing me to turn off the password requirement for people to join my meetings. I tried logging in to the old account but it says it no longer exists and I don...