cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom meetings crashing video signal from AMD video card

CriyoTec
Listener

While inside a meeting my screen randomly goes black saying that there is no signal from the video card, i tried to find any fixes by reinstalling zoom, updating my graphics card's drivers but i'm still getting the same issue and i need to restart my computer or sometimes if i wait 5 min the video signal comes back with every video source like youtube video, parsec signal crashed

I have a Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6600 EAGLE, 8GB GDDR6, 128-bit video card with Driver Adrenalin 22.5.1

3 REPLIES 3

CriyoTec
Listener

Update: Video signal does not come back after some time, need to restart all together

Enigmatic254
Listener

I also have a similar issue, I use The Sapphire Radeon Pulse RX 6600. All of a sudden the screen goes black while sharing something, apparently the receiving end can still see what I'm sharing on my screen. This continues for about a minute or two, then the screen comes back and whatever I was sharing, which is usually a pdf or some handwritten notes on OneNote, becomes slightly sluggish or a tad bit less responsive. At this point zoom usually continues normally or doesn't respond and windows 10 prompts me to either close the application or wait for it to respond.

alexbonev
Listener

oddly enough, I have the same problem with and AMD 6800H (embedded video).
using AMD 22.1.2 Adrenalin drivers and Zoom Version: 5.13.7 (12602)