Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout Rooms from Poll Results

On December 1st, I noted a new feature that was part of polling.It was the ability to create breakout rooms based on poll results. I cannot find this feature anywhere now, nor have I been able to find it mentioned anywhere in the support materials or...

Resolved! 画面共有時に落ちる・画面が固まる

画面共有時に落ちる・画面が固まることが多いのですが、対処法を教えてください。自分が画面共有した時だけでなく、他の参加者が画面共有を開始した時にも発生します。ZOOMのアプリのアンインストール、再インストールも試しましたが、改善しませんでした。

YRYR by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! ミーティングの予定がGoogleカレンダーに反映しない

ミーティングを保存し、Googleカレンダーと連携させようとすると「この予定はみつかりません」と表示されて連携できません。ZOOMとGoogleのアカウントは一致しています。ミーティングの予定をGoogleカレンダーと連携させることはできますか?

kana1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom mouse issues from ipad

When I'm in the office I share my screen via the iPads that connect to our TVs. Whenever I do this my mouse will drift all over my screen, like there's some sort of interference, but only on the shared tv screen. On my laptop screen everything is per...

Can't Find My Recording

I can't find a recently recorded zoom meeting. It converted and recorded but is not in the file the recordings are saved to. I do no have pro zoom. What do I do to find this recording? Was it saved somewhere else?

Inviting people

Hi,How can I disable the possibility for participants to invite additional people, e.g. by email? I am attaching a screenshot of the option I have in mind.Zaproś-> Invite

letsgoquantum_1-1674469330021.png

Prevent two instances of Zoom from running?

I've been having audio issues with Zoom for about 10 days. (I've tried all the standard fixes.) What is strange is that, in my sound settings (on Windows 10 Business 21H2), there are two instances of Zoom running: "Zoom" and "Zoom Meetings." My conce...

tkis by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes