Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't send messages in chat.

Yesterday I joined a meeting (android) and typed a message in chat answering one. And it was sent. Then I returned to the meeting closing chat box. After opening the chat box again, I couldn't find my message I had send. But others and hosts messages...

Resolved! Personal link

Hi I have a very simple question. How can I have the same link for all my coaching calls and be able to copy it and paste into my emails for clients please?

Can't share a web browser

I am not able to share my screen when showing a browser. I can show a document or a PowerPoint but not a browser. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, ***********

Resolved! Account Status

I have a Pro Account, through my company, but when I log in, it shows Basic, and I am limited to 40-minute meetings, and the number of participants I can invite. I was able to use my Pro access, until about a week ago, but no matter what I do, I can'...

Problems with Live Zoom Meetings Freezing

During my live Zoom meetings, it freezes and repeats the motion over and over. I use Zoom to teach live fitness classes, and this keeps happening. I have to stop the video and come back. I teach far away from the computer and have to stop the class a...

Alana15 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Licences users

We have some licenced users that keep getting popup that they are a basic users and can not hold meetings longer than 40 minuttes . Can you please advise ? Br Sam

Sarm by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Minimised to Taskbar

Help! We have an issue where on one of our Windows 10 PCs. The Zoom video call is minimised down (its tiny) and its stuck to the taskbar. It cant be maximised or restored and there are no options when we float over it to try and bring it back to full...

Zoom recording

I recorded a Zoom meeting this morning where I needed to have the witness pinned. I did so, but the recording doesn't show it. I have been told that the recording needed to be saved to my computer rather than the cloud for that to happen. Can I conve...

Meeting on calendar is missing on upcoming list

I scheduled a non-recurring meeting and it seems to be appearing on everyone's calendar but not on the "upcoming" list on my zoom account. Every other meeting I have scheduled for 2023 is on the list so I don't know why this one meeting for next week...

TT66 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes