Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

recording

I recorded a meeting but instead of stopping it, i accidentally left the meeting. i can't find the recording. Can someone help?

joylaw by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

music while screen sharing issue

Hi!I have the music app installed (inside Zoom) but can't play music and share my screen at the same time. Anyone here who can help?Thanks in advance.

Resolved! "This Meeting Does Not Allow Phone Dial In"

Hi all! For several years I have been dialing into various types of zoom meetings from google voice (which acts as a landline phone in this case). Today I tried joining a zoom class this same way. After I entered the numeric meeting ID, the zoom voic...

Agent & Supervisor Experience

I have had a Zoom Pro account for over a year and recently downloaded the newest client version, but now I can only schedule group meetings for 45 minutes or less. Please advise how to restore my previous ability to schedule for several hours or more...

Zoom Update

Zoom indicates an update is necessaryZoom will not updateZoom instructions say... if Zoom was installed using MSI (that Zoom provides) autoupdate and the update button are disabled. Thank you for such a well thought out software design. (thumb down)

FH3 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes