Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

green border on sharing, can't turn it off in v5.9.3

I am on arch linux and with version 5.9.3 no matter my sharing settings it puts a green border around any application I share. The checkbox under advanced settings of share is not checked for showing a green border. Please help it also shows people I...

d10e by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Room Touch and Logitech Tap

We are using a Logitech Rally Bar. Is there a way to use the Zoom Room Touch on a display and use the Logitech TAP? The Logitech tap takes control as the main interface when it is enabled.

wtf

i am trying to join a call for class and it says I need a commercial account. i def have that type of account, it is through google.

Login

Can i Login a same e-mail account in a two different devices. I want login zoom app with email account in my mobile app and the laptop zoom app with same account.

Answer to optional questions is not displayed

When registering for a meeting, it should be possible to answer optional questions. Unfortunately, it does not show me the answers to the questions in the overview of registered people. Where can I see them?

KFE by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Keep spatial resolution at expense of fps

Hello.I use Zoom to see lectures written on blackboard, often ∼3.5 m wide. Sometimes people at the auditorium are lazy to crop/zoom and pan the camera to specific areas. Given my poor internet, Zoom’s incoming video often degrades to the 320×180 reso...

Using a friends account

Hello, I run a group and we meet weekly on Zoom. One of the group members has a pro Zoom account and offered it for use by the group but I, as group leader, can't seem to use it to schedule meetings and things. Is there anything we can do to rectify ...