Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Apps Not Working at all

I use Zoom for weekly Karaoke meetings with people from all over the world. Looking to upgrade the meeting experience a little so I installed 3 apps: Music, SendBloop, and Signal Tuner. Not one of them worked. Not one of them got added to the dock by...

Zoom is not functioning properly

I just upgraded to the paid version of Zoom to communicate with my clients and coworkers during our meetings. Unfortunately, I've encountered a problem where my colleagues are unable to join the meetings that I've scheduled. My goal in purchasing the...

Using meeting link and getting on from my account

I recently started accessing Zoom meetings from my laptop instead of my phone. I prefer clicking on the meeting link to entering the meeting ID and passcode, but when I click on the meeting link on my laptop, it connects me to the meeting separately ...

Host already has a meeting in progress

I'm always the host and set up the meetings. I have the box checked anyone can join before host. When I start the meeting on my laptop my clients keep getting messages telling them "Host has a meeting in progress" or something on that order. I have g...

CravenG by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Click on the zoom link, I was logged in automatically,but every time I click on the link, it asks me to log in. When testing with different users on the same PC,one user is logged in automatically and the other user is prompted to log in.

Livestream to Facebook from Android phone

I am the process of doing a zoom livestream from my phone and I want to livestream to Facebook at the same time. I have done this from my laptop before no problem. On my android phone I see no selection for it just youtube. Has anyone done this befor...

riofun by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Error code 1120 in Canvas

Hi all, in Canvas interface, there is a tab for Zoom Meetings. I'm getting an error code 1120WarningA valid invitation to join the Zoom account was not found for this user.Error Code 1120 - v=2.0;clid=aw1;rid=INT_0d68baa5391a3fdc I talked to Canvas t...