Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

User member setting error

Even though the paid account owner has 1 license, an error appears saying that there is no license when trying to save after setting the User type to Licensed.What error is this?Administrator > User Management > UserI lost my license even after payin...

zoauth03.png
oncledu by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Meeting Length

How can I make sure my meeting will not be cut off at the end of an hour? I have the pro plan

Password validity extension

Hello, I am trying to extend password validity from 30 to 120 days as it is annoying to receive and follow up on password reset every month. Zoom allows to set it for 30, 60, 90 and 120 days.If I take it correctly from Google info, I should have set ...

Zoom crashes every time I turn my Video On

Hi Team, I have version 5.13.7 on my windows 10 Dell laptop.Everytime I have my video on, my zoom freezes and then I lose network connection. I work from home. After about 20 seconds it reconnects however I still cannot have my video on. If I have my...

EddyD by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New Connection Issues with Zoom

On a Mac, for several months, have been unable to successfully join a meeting. If I launch the app, enter a meeting ID, I get a "An unknown error occurred, Error Code: 100056000." In Chrome, if I browse to zoom.us, and then select join, I get a "This...

Zoom can't connect to Youtube and Facebook

I receive this error message every time I try to connect to youtube or facebook live.Oops! We were unable to complete your request. Please try again. (300). Please help! - I have changed my settings. - I have given permission to live stream.

Berance by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes