Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Will Zoom app work on a Mac M2 Mini?

I see people reporting problems as recently as Feb 22, 2023. However, they talk about using external devices during their meetings; I don't. I use Zoom a lot and have a Pro Account, so I don't want to buy the Mac M2 Mini then find Zoom no longer work...

Meeting in Progress Phone Call

I recently started using "Link to Windows" to connect my Android phone to my PC. My phone is connected to the PC via Bluetooth. My meeting audio is from the computer either speakers or a wired headset. Is it possible for meeting participants to hear ...

Set to record a meeting in advance

Hello! I was invited to a zoom meeting that I cannot attend. Is there a way as a participant (not the host) to set the meeting to record for viewing later?

gks by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom - How to tell what I am sharing

I am running the licensed version of Zoom in the classroom. I have a dual monitor set up. My primary use to is to record the lectures and the computer screen so students can review the class later. There may be some class periods where there are no s...

jflatto by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Unassociating from Pro account

Question I have is I want to "unassociate" from a Pro account but I already have my own personal account which I do not want to lose because I have a special personal virtual background set up. Seems the only way Zoom has to "unassociate" with a pro ...

JPKDM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud recording URL different in email than in app

When I record a meeting to the cloud, I get an email notification, and I can see the recorded meeting in the desktop app. The meeting URLs are different in each, but the password is the same. I had a coworker tell me the URL from the email didn't wor...

samb1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes