Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Template in recurring meetings

I have made a template, so participants must register before they can join our zoom call. We have a recurring meeting, but I can only apply the template to one single meeting, not to all the meetings. Is there a way I can solve this, so I can apply t...

Scam by zoom

i pay for 1 month but my account still basic. I dont want to use zoom anymore, i want my money back

abba111 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rooms

I went to a Babbel lesson today. The teacher said we should work in pairs in the groups. How do I get into groups like that?

Screen Sharing Issue

Hi Zoom Members!I use zoom meetings for updating my client. Technob is one of client's website. I have log in details but when I share the screen through chrome and open Technob.net. It does not show the actual website.I want to know what could be th...

Unable to convert

The last two meetings I conducted I was unable to convert when trying to save it to my computer. Each recording was less than an hour. One thing I did notice was that during the meeting my camera appeared to be "skipping". Not sure how to fix this pr...

Zoom App not responding

For some reason, Zoom on Windows 11 (the app) won't respond when I join a meeting. It also won't respond when I try to open the app! Can you tell me what's wrong? Thanks!

Serious security problem

Hello. I´m triying to contact ZOOM support but their answers are like they don't read half the message. (sorry my english if I make mistakes) I use ZOOM meetings in my job and I make some private session in wich I want to alloy only resgistered peopl...

Photo instead of video

I'm trying to make it so my photo goes on when video is off and follwed the directions but I do not see anything entitled "Security" on the Zoom top menu. I'm using a macbook pro. Any suggestions? Should I do an update?

Difficulty with Registration

What happens we have a potential registrant for your meeting indicates that they cannot register? Their registration was not accepted, what is going wrong? What is the solution?

What's .conf?

What is a .conf file? It shows up with a downloaded meeting but I don't know what it is.

JoyB by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes