Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom clap emoji animation feels too slow

Does anyone else out there think the zoom clap emoji animation is clapping too slowly such that it feels like a 'sarcastic' clap, rather than an enthusiastic clap?I'd like a faster clapping emoji so that I can show that I'm truly enthusiastically cla...

Issues joining a meeting

Yesterday we attempted to join a meeting with an employee who was out of the office and received an error message stating "to join a meeting we needed to leave other/current meeting". At the time we were not in any other meeting or even logged in to ...

Recurring Meetings

We've just completed a meeting where it was decided to continue discussions for a while. I'm realise I can go to the previous meeting and make it a recurring meeting but wonder if there is a way of retaining the original registrants/participants with...

Emelle1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Starting Meetings Without the Host

Hello We are a Home Owners Association with approx 400 homes and several very active committees. We are trying to schedule committee meetings that can start without the host having to be there. While we want Board/Community meetings to be somewhat re...

SOHOA by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing window

Hi, I was asking myself if during a Zoom presentation with shared window i is possible for participants to take the lead on sharing. I am a professor and would like to know if my students are cheating while presenting or not. Thanks in advance!