Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ZoomISO Difficulty with shared screens

Howdy..We've been trying this new version, 2.0.6 I believe... but we're still having screen sharing issues...Here's an short video clip of this issue we're having..https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZU5RgC2v1yYoKAFt5Let me know your thoughts... Anyone else se...

Ben1000_0-1674574126169.png
Ben1000 by Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

connecting from calendar

I used to be able to start a meeting from my calendar by clicking the zoom meeting link but suddenly I can't anymore. Now it says that zoom.us is not open even though it is open. I now have to go to the zoom client and open up the meeting from there....

fmather by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Automatic Recording

Hi,I sometimes forget to click on the "Record" button at the beginning of the meetings, and so I miss the video records, although the auto-recording is on in the settings. How is it possible to have all the meetings recorded without having to click o...

vahidch by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

error 1142 from Philippine

I am the host living in Korea and I gave my link and ID.pw to my student in Philippine. She couldn't get in with the link I sent her because of the error 1142. I checked my setting and I hadn't made a change since I got a pro Zoom. Weird thing is tha...

pkim08 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative Host

Hello. I am looking for some support with regards to having an "Alternative Host" for an upcoming meeting. I am the owner of the account/"Licensed User". I do not have additional Licensed Users on the account. I have asked a colleague of mine to host...

Video Crossfeed

When I host a Zoom meeting one of the participants has an intermittent video problem. He is using an HP laptop Pro model with a built-in camera (screen model 15-BW018CA). A distorted black-and-white version of another participant's image flickers in ...

Recovering Old Recordings

Hi. I am trying to recover some recording which are nearly a year old. How can I do that?These are very important work recordings. Is there anyway we can recover them?

RomaisaVF by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes