Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

M2 Macs

Just bought a MacBook Pro 14" with M2 Apple Silicon. Zoom will not install. I have explicitly chosen the Mac silicon version. I am now in a huge lurch.

challer by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to host 2 meetings at once

I have a writing conference coming up April 22. I have the pro account now. I will have 2 "breakout" sessions at the same time for 60 minutes. How do I run two sessions at the same time (I will have an alternate host running one).

PSA23 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Profile Picture During Recording

Due to disabilities, I want to use AND record my profile pic. I also want my participants who choose to use their profile pics to have their profile pictures displayed on the recordings. The recordings are displaying name in text only- in speaker vie...

confidentialité

Bonjour, Est ce que lorsque l'on crée une réunion zoom les participants peuvent avoir le contact des autres participants? ( par exemple leur adresse mail ou autre)?Merci.

Cupom de desconto

Onde consigo um cupom de desconto para assinatura no plano PRO?

Anasd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording

I hosted a meeting on my phone and recorded the meeting. Where can I find the recording? I simply pushed the "record" button and heard, "recording in process." I was not asked where to store it.

LucyS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to recover Important Recorded Meeting

Hi all, I am hoping someone can help. I had a very important meeting on Thursday, I am newer to Zoom, when they said for me to record on my end I did, there were 2 options, I chose Cloud which was available, when the meeting was finished, I went back...

zoom recording

I finished a zoom meeting which I recorded. It is still converting to mp4 and i cannot stop it doing so. What can I do?