Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Going Live

I am having an issue going live on zoom and I am not able to call or contact anyone from zoom. I am able to hit the 'Go Live' feature, however I want to live from a particular page that I manage, but I cant. I clicked on go live - put in all the deta...

jraul by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message when trying to add alternative host

I'm trying to assign an alternative host to my personal meeting room. When I try to do so, I get the error message "Unable to assign "***********" as an alternative host because the user cannot be selected at this time". Any idea why? Thanks in advan...

mickapoo by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Unsolicited Zoom Meeting Invite

I am getting frequent invites to zoom sessions that I have not requested, signed up for or otherwise asked for. The invites are coming from zoom . I do not see any ability to unsubscribe in the invite. want to stop getting these eMails, please let me...

Rik555 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Standard Time vs Daylight Savings Time

Does Zoom set up meetings based on standard time or daylight savings time? I am in the Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST) and we are currently on daylight savings time (EDT). My goal is to have a meeting at 4 pm local time on April 2nd. So do I schedul...

mfavell by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Logitech Remote/Power Point

My Logitech remote will not work on my shared power point presentation when in zoom. Is there a way to fix this?

Holmes1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No copy link to share recording

Hello All,I recorded a meeting and it is showing in my recordings, but there is no option to copy/share so I can get a link. Any help would be appreciated!Thanks!