Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't log in to zoom in work profile

The zoom installation in my work profile v5.10.1 (5163) on my OnePlus9 Android phone doesn't allow me to sign in using google sso. When i click on it, nothing happens. The personal installation of zoom works fine

remster by Observer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My assistant can't login to help set up events

hi everyone I have a virtual assistant based in Mexico and one of the things I have her do is use my account to set up meetings on my behalf so I don't have to login to Zoom and do that. But, every time she tries to login lately she is asked to input...

Internet Disconnection using Zoom

I've not seen a good answer to this problem and it doesn't seem to show as a topic option when searching this site. Sometimes during Zoom meetings, the PC internet connection stops. This has happened with both wired ethernet LAN and WiFi connections....

issues with AMD processor-based camera

Hi folks, I've recently noticed issues with AMD 4000/5000 series laptop cpu with intel ax200 wireless modem when running zoom. The audios are completely fine, but video stuck a lot. Under the same network, if I run zoom via ipad, the video is complet...

zliu by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buzzing noise

People are complaining they can hear a loud high pitched buzz when I am on a Zoom Call. I don't hear it but it must be from my end. I am using Windows 10 and headphones. Any ideas what might be causing it and what I can do to try and stop it please?

Student Plans for Zoom

Dear all,I am a student and is having difficulties using Zoom for my meetings with my classmates as the 40 minute limit is always there, except on one occasion. I chatted with the Sales people and they said the students plan used to exist. I think th...

ALT by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Annotation

My keyboard is working just fine in my iPad chat and in other apps. But it doesn't work in annotation. When I use the original keyboard in my iPad, it doesn't work properly. When I type 'Hello', The 'o' will disappear. If I type 'Hello, my name is _Z...

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25