Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

My video flickering since update yesterday

Zoom updated yeterday and since then, my video is flickering with a green color. I can see the other video fine during a meeting and the other participants also see my video flickering. I tried reinstalling Zoom 2x including with the Zoom Unistaller ...

AWB by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Stupid Support Bot

I need support. I have a paid subscription and this stupid bot tells me that I have no chat support. There is nothing I can do to get Zoom to help me and I have no ability to share my screen whatsoever. 100% of the time the minute I share my screen i...

Zoom Pro adding a new user

My Pro License indicates that I have 3 licenses available. But when I send a request to one of my team members to use my account as one of my 3 licenses they receive a message saying they need to acquire a license. What am I missing?

Live Streaming

I have read all of the instructions on enabling Facebook live streaming. They suggest heading to your settings, clicking on Meetings, scrolling to advanced, and then Enabling the feature.. pretty straightforward. I don't have that feature on my list ...

Resolved! Paid for Pro, account still showing Basic

Paid for Zoom One Pro back in December but my account (only 1 email address used) still shows Basic.Suport form is useless, cannot press "Next" after filling in all boxes.Email billing - that fails with a zoom returned email stating to use KB, KB and...

On screen presentation

I'm a newbie, just getting started. Want to have just me on the screen presenting instead of me and little boxes of the people attending. Is it possible?

zoom4me by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Customize Chat Room

Newbie. Overwhelmed. Trying to have a nice looking screen when people join an upcoming meeting. Went to Settings, Customize Wait Room. Uploaded logo and description. Saved. Started a new test meeting. When someone tried to join, my name came up in bi...

zoom4me by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More