Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Create and activate zoom user without user interaction

I need to create and activate zoom licensed users through the API without a user interactions. My requirement is to create Alternative hosts for meeting under a single zoom account. Please let us known how to activate a user created by zoom api?

Oby1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Query regarding the cohosts

I am getting continuous request to start my video. I want to to whether it's a bug or is it the mischief done by the cohosts? Please help me with the same.

Shivani by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sharing screen audio whilst on headphones

Hi there,I would like to share my screen and audio with a group. The screen sharing works fine and my audio works fine. However I would like to share the audio from a video that I'm showing. I can hear the audio in my headphones but not the participa...

Updates and what versions work

I have a group of users who join a weekly meeting, just had them update their Zoom version to 5.8 at the direction of a Zoom colleague. Now one of my users asked this and I hop you can answer it: "I’m on Apple i-Mac with the “Mojave” operating system...

Cannot share audio when screen-sharing video clip

Hi folks,I'm having trouble sharing audio while screen sharing. I've done it before, many times, and I have the share audio button switched on, but my students can see the video I'm attempting to share, but not hear any sound from it. Has anyone else...

Aldaron by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Adding a Video to my wait room

I am trying to add a video to my wait room and am not able to as yet. I have the most up-to-date version although when I go to my icon on the top right it does not take me to help and show me the version as I was led to believe. Gene

Grechner by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

バーチャル背景/管理者によってバーチャル背景を要求されている為…

バーチャル背景について操作に困っています。ホスト側でいつもミーティングを開いています。ミーティング時、バーチャル背景を選択し、その後解除しよう「None」を選択したところ、「管理者によってバーチャル背景を要求されている為、選択できません」と表示されます。 アカウント管理→アカウント設定 から色々操作し変更してみましたが、直らず、ずっとバーチャル背景が映し出され、ノーマルに戻りません。どなたか解決策を教えて頂けませんか。よろしくお願いいたします。

tectec by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! getting zoom to work on my ipad

I just downloaded latest version of Zoom on Edge browser. After download, pop up question asked if I wanted to install without administrator priviledges. I answered NO and it went away. Did I answer wrong? Do I need to re-engage the download/. Help p...

t7 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes