Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't Copy Meeting Attendees

I need to copy meeting attendees to put their names in a raffle drawing. People register on Eventbrite. But I don't need registrants. I need actual attendees. I can see the list of attendees during the meeting, but can't copy the names.

homeboy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Registrant report not showing up

Hoping someone can shed some light! I am unable to see and generate a registrant report for a Zoom meeting. When I do a search for the report using the dates, nothing shows up. A separate search using the meeting ID doesn't bring anything up either. ...

WRich by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! breakout room chat

if im in a breakout room and I type something in the chat while in there and it was set " to: everyone" can everyone in the whole session see it or just the people in the breakout room

iselas by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't hear the piano sound of my stude

I have 15 piano students, and in the case of students who use iPhone phones, I have the problem that no matter how hard we try to solve the problem using the application tools, we do not achieve anything, as if it were really a configuration problem ...

Gusiest by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

share cursor

I use Zoom to tutor. When I share the screen for the lesson, I want my student to be able to take over use of the cursor from time to time. I have enabled this in settings, but she cannot find "View" on her tablet, which I believe is where she can re...

mmklong by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Registration - Default Cancel E-Mail

Is there a way to customize the default Cancel Meeting Registrant email? I am referring to the message that has the subject “[webinar name] - Registration Cancelled” and reads: Your registration for Test_17_08_2021 at Aug 17, 2021 05:30 PM Istanbul h...

Question about meeting log in records

Hello everyone!I was wondering if anyone knew if the login information from users is saved if you dont have a pro account? I'd like to purchase the pro but the whole reason i need it is so i can track when people log in and how long they have been th...

Lowcorn by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot start up on Linux

Hi, My Zoom client crashes constantly after updating to the newest version (zoom-5.10.3.2778). I am on Fedora Linux 35 and using the latest NVIDIA drivers. This crash happens on both Wayland and Xorg. Here is an excerpt of the end of the log:qt.scene...

df3n5 by Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

Setting up Zoom

Hi everyone hope all is well! I am trying to setup Zoom on my older mac its macOS Catalina. I am having trouble configuring the settings to allow the PC camera and microphone to work with Zoom it doesn't come up in System Preferences to allow access....

Request Form for Recording

Why is the access to the zoom "request to record" form being denied ? I have accessed this form numerous times and today I was denied access.

JR04 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes