Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom meetings not responding after update to 5.14.2

Zoom has been working good for years on my Window 10 computer. I just updated to 5.13.11 and now Zoom just sits in a not responding state when trying to start a meeting. I rebooted but no help. I then upgraded Zoom to 5.14.2 and rebooted but still th...

randyk by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Video issues. No image reflected

My camera is on but my reflection no longer shows. The screen is just black. I have checked to make sure my camera is functional and uploaded the most recent version of Zoom. Can anyone assist?

Is there a default setting to allow downloads for ALL replays?

I am not seeing the option to allow download for users who have the replay link. Instead I have to go into each recording individually and update the share settings. Is there a global default I can adjust? Alternatively, if that is not an option, doe...

s_simms_0-1681499654931.png
s_simms by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

UK date format ie day/month/year

Hiya, Not sure if this is best place to ask... but.... Just wondering if there's a quick way to switch from US to UK date format (ie month/day/year to day/month/year) Obviously quite easy to spot for most of the year... but dates around 2/3/23 etc ge...

Kingett by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Invitees unable to join meeting

I scheduled my weekly zoom meeting in the same way I have done for the last two years, using the "schedule a meeting" option on the sidebar. This time (on 4/11/23) none of the invitees could get in using the link I sent.I deleted that one and schedul...

Adding a dial-in number to an already scheduled meeting

Is there a way to add a telephone dial-in number to an already scheduled meeting? When it was scheduled, the telephone audio option was not toggled for some reason, so dial-in numbers were not included when it was originally scheduled. I have a clien...

Zoom Mac event programming issues

Zoom Mac desktop 5.13.11 (16405) System locale settings not honored:- Date format MMDDYY (US style), not DDMMYY -> very confusing (e.g. 6/4 vs 4/6)- Date picker week goes from Sunday to Saturday. Thanks for programming a Monday meeting on a Sunday  ...

Phil_G by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes