Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio Receive Packet Loss

I have users that are experiencing poor audio quality when in Zoom meeting (video works just fine). Looking at the audio network tests, the users are seeing anywhere between 20-70% receive packet loss. I cannot figure out why this amount of packets w...

Banned Zoom Account

Good Morning, I am working with a client who utilizes Zoom to participate in virtual sessions. Recently while in a public Zoom meeting, the group was "hate bombed" and he was banned due to accidentally being identified as participating in hate speech...

apough by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Workspace Integration

I added Zoom for Google Workspace. But now I want to use my zoom link inside of Google Scheduler. I do not see a way to do this so that the link just automatically shows up. Any thoughts?

MLN by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

screen demonstration

Good day! During the screen demonstration, when I click to optimize the video, the demonstration does not work. And if I remove the optimization, I show it. What could be the reason and how to solve it?

Resolved! Zoom Passcode Issue

Earlier when I used to join a meeting having Passcode & Waiting Room options enabled it wouldn't ask me to enter the passcode instead it would route me to the waiting room (if I'm not provided the co-host access). But recently I came across a situati...

Pavan3 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

screen sharing web page

Hi Zoomers, When trying to share a web page, the page I want to share is not available as an option once I click the Share Button. Any ideas why?

maxbox by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Демонстрація Екрану

Доброго дня! При демонстрації екрану ,коли нажимаю опитмізувати відео демонстрація не працює . А якщо прибрати оптимізацію то показую .В чому може бути причина і як її вирішити?

Resolved! can't cancel meeting set up under old email address

I am trying to cancel a meeting I setup, but Zoom will not let me.I created the meeting under a previous email address, but my company was acquired by a new company and I now have a new email address.I believe what is happening is that I set up the m...