Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Clound Recording Limit

I just upgraded to the Pro service from using the free service. I recorded a meeting tomorrow on the cloud and received the email below a few hours after the meeting. When I go to my recorded meetings within my account, no recordings appear. I really...

KWSOLAR by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

i can have a zoom

the zoom had long me out of zoom an the zoom they had no passcode  

puppy by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom won't record video

Even though I set up meetings to record video and audio, when I ran tests, Zoom would only record the audio. Help!

Meeting invites not being delivered to gmail account

A client that uses Zoom regularly keeps trying to send me invites to Zoom meetings but these invites are not coming through to my Gmail address at all. I have checked Spam and Promotions tabs and have done a global search in Gmail for the no-reply@zo...

Se cierra el zoom de manera inesperada (Window 10)

Una pregunta mi zoom se cierra después de 10 min a 2 horas, al momento de cerrarse el zoom vuelve a cargar de nuevo la reunión y se cierra inmediatamente la segunda Reunión , quisiera una posible solución

Arian by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Session logout on Web Zoom when someone shares material

Good morning,I encounter this problem on Zoom Web as a participant in a session without logging in on Chrome Browser (I don't know if only here or also on other browsers). Whenever a participant shares something, the session is interrupted and to par...

Profile Pic

My Facebook profile pic somehow became my Zoom profile pic too. Now that I'm using Zoom for office hours, I needed to change it, so I changed it on Facebook, and in SETTINGS in Zoom the new pic shows. But when I open my personal room to do office hou...

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!