Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom occupying audio even after meeting ends

For quite some time I am experiencing problems with my Bose QC wireless headphones that they don’t pick up sound from my phone, when connected to both phone and MBP. After some research I have found out that it’s caused by Zoom which - even after end...

MiDo420 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Poly Savi headset unmutes itself as soon as I mute on Zoom

I have a Poly Savi 8200 headset. When I am using it with Zoom Meetings on a Windows 11 machine, and I mute either from the headset or from the application, the system mutes and then immediately unmutes. This doesn't happen in any other application, u...

Empedoc by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

screeching feedback noise when people are talking

Hello! We are having issues where there is a screetching feeback-noise that is happening when anyone other than the host is talking. The host is unable to hear this noise and it is not constant. Any suggestions for how to fix this?

anapow by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom bombing

We were bombed yesterday pretty badly, lots of bad pictures. We have a requirement to let anyone into the meeting because it is a self help organization and everyone who wants help is welcome. The password is listed publicly and waiting room is not e...

Error Code

I am getting an error code starting a week ago and when I try to connect to any meeting this is what I get:This site can't be reachedus05web.zoom.us took too long to respond.ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT My firewall is off, I reset and updated my computer...

Lmg406 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone issues on Bluetooth Headphones - Android App

I have a recent issue with the Android App of Zoom. I am using Bluetooth headphones (I have used multiple pairs to rule out its the headphone issue), when I enter a meeting, will connect to meetings & receive audio from the meeting, however for some ...

michjhe1 by Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 15 likes

Resolved! Local Recording of Meeting

If I set up a zoom meeting from my work computer and set it to automatically record from the local computer, does it still record if I attend that meeting using my home computer? In other words, if I don't start that meeting from my work computer wil...

Resolved! Livestream and then breakout rooms?

Is it possible to livestream an event with a couple of hosts and muted participants and then end the livestream but send participants into breakout rooms for discussion? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Resolved! Required Registration Sign Up Page not Working

I have set up a meeting with required registration. When an invitee clicks on the registration link the zoom registration page comes up - and they fill out the fields - but when they press REGISTER nothing happens. The page does not lead to confirmat...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now