Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting Recovery

I had forgotten to record my meeting but I would really like to be able to get my hands on the meeting. I was the host of the meeting and I have all of the meeting information. Is there a way to retrieve this meeting?

Jayden8 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video static and noise

When meeting with my group, my and only my video display is OK for a bit, then deteriorates into a staticky video mess. My image is degraded on my screen as well as all the other participants in my group. Their images are all good.I've reloaded Zoom ...

Check out the top 3 trending solutions for March 2023 ‌✅‌

1 Zoom camera flashing and glitching? Try Updating! Try the following from our Community discussions with an Accepted Solution: 1. Solution by @CarlaA Discussion: Zoom camera flashing and glitching after update 2. Solution by @JohnLwx and @Bobbyk1227...

RN by Zoom Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

List future meeting

Is there any way for administrators to see a list of all user's future scheduled meetings that may not have a password assigned?

Error code 5003

I am unable to sign in through desktop version window 7. Getting error code 5003 with comments unable to establish secure connection.

error 206

hello everyone I have created some invites but the link do not work and code 206 appears. Any suggestions?

sergiov by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes