Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen sharing under Ubuntu / Wayland is highly unstable

I'm using Zoom 5.14.2 under Ubuntu Linux 22.04. Screen sharing when Wayland is running has continued to be unstable. I've seen other posts saying that this has been fixed, but I taught a class earlier this week, and every time I tried to end a screen...

Vultan by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

New Format after Update

I just updated to the newest version of Zoom. It seems that the older version, that allowed us to send an email directly to the invitee has been changed so that now we can only create the link and then have to leave Zoom and go to our Email account t...

EJG1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Particpants

how to make it so that in my meeting or event the participants cannot be seen, they cannot use the camera or audio, only if I allow it.

YouTube Video shorts

We appreciate that Zoom continues to evolve its meeting products. But it is hard for users to keep up with all the features available. It would be useful if an easy way was developed so that users of Zoom could educate themselves about these features...

Straff by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Recordings

Why am I unable to open a recording on the same computer I recorded the Zoom on? At first it asked me to download an app to support having the video converted but then the app store said the application needed was not available to my country (US) and...

nrd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes