Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Install at idle option

I am trying to get the Zoom client installed/updated on our fleet of Windows 10 machines and using the below command. Using the 64bit version of 5.14.0 (13888)msiexec.exe /i ZoomInstallerFull.msi /qn /norestart zConfig="AU2_InstallAtIdleTime=Enabled;...

プランについて

ビジネスプランで契約して使用していたが、先日ZOOMのアップデートを行ったところ、プランがBASICに変更されていた。ZOOMサポートで確認すると、ビジネスプランで契約されていると表示されている今後の業務にも支障をきたすので、大至急、元のプラン(ビジネスプラン)に戻して欲しい。 I was using it under a business / business plus / enterprise plan contract, but when I updated ZOOM, it became...

nomado by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video elongated vertically in Zoom PWA for Chrome

We use a Canon VIXIA HF R800 feeding video through a USB video capture device to an ASUS chromebook. The video is stretched vertically. In the Windows app this is corrected by selecting the HD video setting, but this setting does not appear in the Ch...

Limit Webinar

Hi, Is it possible to resrict webinars to a csv file containing certain emails. I have members that pay for a program and would like to restrict my webinars to only them, in the event someone was to try and share it with a non paying person.

Cannot sign in (I'm using windows 7)

Hi, My name is MariaI try using zoom since 3 years ago,but starting from this month i have trouble connecting to zoom.Sometime it can, but many times it cannot. Today i cannot use zoom to join at all, it has error code that i didn't understandand i e...

Reposting need help !!

Hello zoom community, I hope all is well with all of you. I am having trouble figuring out the screen sharing for zoom when using google drive. I recently uploaded two files on to google drive. I uploaded an mp4 movie, and I uploaded a powerpoint (.p...

AF1234 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Quit Unexpectedly

This just started happening to me when I started working with a group that has their own zoom meetings room which is always on during business hours for co workers to use. The meeting room has its own URL and I use the desktop app. It only happens in...