Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Not receiving email from Zoom

Our own hosted Sendmail server gives the following problem :- Dec 23 13:50:34 mx01 sendmail[10474]: 1BN8KXZN010474: o4.sg.zoom.us [149.72.198.96] did not issue MAIL/EXPN/VRFY/ETRN during connection to MTADec 23 14:07:59 mx01 sendmail[11058]: 1BN8bx3k...

Zoom Yoga Class

If I am offering a yoga class same time Monday-Friday how do I set up the meeting for a 3rd party to send the link to the students? Do I set up each day separately or reoccurring? Thank you!

"Please ask host to record" but I'm the host.

I occasionally host Zoom interviews that I record. On the last two, both during this December, although I was the host and I sent the meeting invitation, when I hit record I got "Please ask the host for permission to record." The interviewee gets the...

Zoom to Friend Facebook Profile Question

Hi, Would you be able to confirm if it's possible to use personal paid Zoom account to run a Facebook meeting on a colleagues profile? Zoom > Live to Facebook > On a Colleague Profile Let me know if this is possible and how or if a separate account i...

Cloud recording password doesn't work

Hi all, On multiple occasions, I have shared Zoom recordings with clients with the password. Yet, the password doesn't work. When they've told me that, they are correct. The password doesn't work. I've tried logging into Zoom and changing the passwor...

lsalz by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! downloading the recoded session

my laptop died before Zoom was able to download the recorded session to my laptop. How do I retrieve the file?thanks

MZANDI by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unmute all vs ask all to unmute

Our meeting is set to ask users when they join to allow the host to always unmute when attending our meetings.At the end of the meeting we would like to have the option to ASK people to unmute so they can choose not to but the only option is to unmut...

Alness by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is my Zoom audio?

Hello. I was invited to an interview and needed it to be recorded. The host gave me access to record the meeting but after the meeting finished, I never got the usual download of the meeting into my local folder that I normally get when I am the one ...

akadi by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now