Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom App not responding

For some reason, Zoom on Windows 11 (the app) won't respond when I join a meeting. It also won't respond when I try to open the app! Can you tell me what's wrong? Thanks!

Serious security problem

Hello. I´m triying to contact ZOOM support but their answers are like they don't read half the message. (sorry my english if I make mistakes) I use ZOOM meetings in my job and I make some private session in wich I want to alloy only resgistered peopl...

Photo instead of video

I'm trying to make it so my photo goes on when video is off and follwed the directions but I do not see anything entitled "Security" on the Zoom top menu. I'm using a macbook pro. Any suggestions? Should I do an update?

Difficulty with Registration

What happens we have a potential registrant for your meeting indicates that they cannot register? Their registration was not accepted, what is going wrong? What is the solution?

What's .conf?

What is a .conf file? It shows up with a downloaded meeting but I don't know what it is.

JoyB by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

screen sharing

My screen sharing used to show me the screen I was sharing and then the participants on the side now I only get a tiny box and control bar. I need help to get it back to the big screen please.

wswbtm by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

removing plugs

I've recently bought a zoom H4N and am having problems inserting & removing the plugs from the bottom of the unit.I found it VERY difficult to remove the plugs on either channel.YES, I did hold the tab down while trying to remove the aforementioned p...

video issues

My video is randomly freezing and turning me into a frozen polaroid kodachrome image. Yellow and blue and green colors...this happened after the most recent update. It only happens on Zoom and the only way to resolve it is to stop the video and start...

Flickering video that freezes after a few minutes

My video on a recent zoom call with 17 people was flickering after a few minutes and then froze. This kept happening over the course of the two hour meeting as I kept turning the video off and then on in order not to distract the other participants. ...

Resolved! Selecting languages for interpreter services on Zoom

Hello, I have to enable interpreter services from time to time for a class. I see that there are only NINE languages options to choose from. This week I needed to choose Arabic and Punjabi. Is there a way to add these languages to the drop down featu...

LeahpSea by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes