Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

free ticket

Is there a way to let someone into a onzoom webinar room with a link versus having to register for a ticket when it is set to free? Can we link onzoom to Calendly?

Cloud Recording Weirdness

Last week, I had a webinar for a client. When I went to download the cloud recordings, they were not .mp4 files - they were PDFs. I downloaded them and then had to open them with the Windows Media Player per support. There were still issues with the ...

zoom issue 2.PNG zoom PDF issue.PNG

What's New with OnZoom

We’re excited to share the following updates! Announcement We invite you to join us and other Zoom customers, partners, analysts, and more at Zoomtopia 2021 to network with peers, mingle with experts, and see the latest updates to the platform poweri...

AustinP_0-1631545586944.gif AustinP_2-1631546729909.png
AustinP by Participant | Zoom Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 8 likes

Webinar Q&A journaling

I work for a firm that is required to capture written communications from all meetings. We have journaling turned on in Zoom for Webinars (to Global Relay) but the journaling only captures chat, not Q&A. When will Q&A journaling be supported? Because...

Zoom Test Kitchen - open invitation

Hello everyone, I will be hosting the "Zoom Test Kitchen" today, Friday, October 29, at 2PM CST / 7PM UTC. I will be standing-in for regular host, and show founder, Jeff Widgren. The Zoom Test Kitchen in another external Zoom-related Community. It is...

Rupert by Community Champion | Customer
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Reshare a live webinar

I am presenting a live zoom webinar tonight and I have collegues in the field that want to share the webinar on their own zoom link for private virtual watch parties. How do we do this for the best results?