cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a brand new toll free number on zoom phone with my current 10 digit long code number.

leshariq
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi. I hope you are doing well. I am zoom phone user only (not workspace). I have USA/Canada unlimited phone plan that cost me $15 a month. Currently i am using one Local 10 digital long code phone number (747-2**-7*7*). I want to Add one more phone number that simultaneously work with my 10 digit long code  number on my same subscription. My second number that i want is should be a Toll Free number. Currently in my zoom account > phone management system > Phone numbers if i click ADD number (below the option of Main company number) i get the Notification / note that "you need more phone number Licenses." So my question are

1.  How to get a new license to use a toll free number on my same subscription without spending extra bucks.
  2. How to add a new toll free number in my current subscription after getting license. 
  3. Can i use both numbers  on my same Mobile app / desktop on which i am already using zoom phone service with 10 Digit long code number and while messaging someone can i select from which number i want to send message back to customer ? 
  4. Does toll free number also have the same 10 DLC registration process for SMS campaign ?
  5. How much time Toll free license approval takes? 
  6. Do you know how to record a call in zoom phone and does Zoom have any IVR option ? so that i can use it with my both phone numbers 10 digit long code and toll free. (out of topic question)
1 REPLY 1

KrishnaGaddam
Newcomer
Newcomer
  1. Does toll free number also have the same 10 DLC registration process for SMS campaign ?