Zoom Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Webinars support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Webinar

I have bought two plans in my zoom account. webinar with 500 attendees and another with 1000 attendees. when i schedule a webinar it schedules with the 500 attendees plan. How will i use the 1000 attendees plan?

Sponsor's Tiers

Hi Zoom Event Gurus! Is it possible to change the Sponsor's Tiers to something other than Platinum, Gold and Silver? I need to match the client's own set sponsor tiers. Thanks in advance,Laura (Neolé)

Neolé by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Потоковое вещание

Здравствуйте! Подскажите, мне нужно провести эфир на двух спикеров , в ВК через Зум. Я подключил лицензию, но функция потокового вещания не появилась. Подскажите как решить вопрос?

New webinar dates (Recurring)

Hi, I run a monthly webinars with some of our employees - we have 700+ registered this year and about 350 attended each month. I want to now add new dates for 2021 - could I just add new dates to my existing webinar schedule and then somehow keep the...

RoVaswa by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Trouble with Creating Event Card

Please Help! I have written three times to SUPPORT about this, but all I get back are article suggestions. I have a PRO account, which has been verified by Billing/Accounting. But when I try to create an event card, there is a message saying that I o...

ZOOM.jpg