Zoom Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Can zoom rooms be assigned to break out rooms?

We have a zoom room participating in a host's meeting with other participants. The host wants to assign the zoom room to a breakout room and is unable to do so. The admin setting for the zoom room has breakout rooms toggled on. Has anyone figured out...

Lkinney by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Multiple Users

Hi. We paid for an upgrade to allow 3 users to host meetings simultaneously. Is there a way to activate this service?

Ceac by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Features or Questions?

Is there any way that I can turn on subtitles for a zoom meeting since it is difficult to focus really long in the classAlso can you add private video and private microphone if possible since some people may ignore the chat

Zoom in the boardroom

We have a client that wants the same individual Zoom experience, where individual users are framed and highlighted within a Board room. My current experience is that Zoom will focus on individuals but does not highlight participants within the same p...

Zoom security issue

I was hosting a zoom meeting. I enabled the waiting room in the meeting. One participant directly joined to the meeting and removed me from the host and took host. He did not enter to the waiting room.Did he signed in from my zoom account?

Nithika by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Licensed Zoom

I have a question my boss have a licensed zoom he made me an admin but unfortunately my plan is still basic. Can we use his zoom at the same time?