Team Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How is Zoom AI Companion Making You Better at Your Job?

Learn why Canva uses BrightHire!

Make hiring easier for recruiting and hiring teams with a seamless workflow, all within Zoom.

Learn more

What is Zoom Team Chat?

Zoom Team Chat connects teams and streamlines communication through securely integrated messaging software. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Team Chat conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Team Chat support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Hosting a meeting

I recently purchased Zoom and set up recurring meetings. I thought I would test it but when one participant tried to go in, it said I was in another meeting and they can't get in. Also, it gave me the option to leave the meeting but not end the meeti...

Help! I need to audio record only!

I used to be able to archive the audio formatof my recorded meetings , but now it seems to only offer video. Is this feature gone for good? Or have I just lost track of how to do it? Emilie

EmD by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! In meeting chat

I was in a class. My teacher sent a document to all of us. Some students received it but others(including me) didn't receive it. He sent it several times but I didn't get it. I was logged into the meeting through the android app while my teacher has ...

Im new

hi im new to the zoom community珞

Add Host

Trying to add alternative host for one time meeting. He is is a licensed user with a different account, can he be added on my account/

oaklore by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

mute

My zoom sometimes cannot unmute and it keeps stopping every time i screen shot can you pls take care of it

Breakout rooms

I host a number of sessions and have been finding recently that there appear to be more and more participants in the meeting experiencing issues joining the breakout rooms. They can see the invite and when they click on it, it doesn't work. I have re...

Jelly by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes