Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen blackout during a meeting

During zoom meeting my screen flashes black , white and several colours randomly. The sound disappears & others in the meeting stop hearing me then it goes completely dead . This problem happen for several minutes then the broadcasting of the meeting...

Share computer screen while joined in Audio/Video on iPad

The best way I have found to do this is joining as two participants, which can confuse some participants. There's a few selections I have to make each time I want to share my computer screen like "Don't join with Audio" and "Don't join with video", a...

fultonm by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Login issues

I couldn't login into zoom app in my Android phone, showing 5006 error code

Ejike by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 11 - Zoom Meetings. Client is buggy...

Hey guys,I'm running latest version of Windows 11 & Zoom Meetings client. It's very buggy, when I'm in a meeting, the meeting will exit suddenly, and then reconnect and it's repeat this pattern... super annoying... I tried a couple of fixes I found o...

Screen Sharing problems

I am having problems when sharing full screen of Power Point presentations. When I click on full screen of Power Point the guests just see a grey screen. The Sharing Screen tool turned into pause by its own. Any suggestions?

Iman44 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PWA - set mirror image as default?

In the Zoom PWA on a Chromebook, how can I set the default to display video of me as a mirror image? I have to go in and change it to mirror image for every meeting.

ranilev by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Language Interpretation

I am trying to enable Language Interpretation but I do not see a toggle button in my "In Meetings (Advanced)" section. I am a licensed Zoom holder. What else do I need to do to get access to this feature?

Share screen & sound problems

I have a new 24-inch iMac with M1 chip. In individual zoom meetings I can barely hear the other person and what I can hear is very choppy and hard to understand. The other person can hear me just fine. I've had a session in person at an Apple store a...

mte999 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Does rescheduling meeting to another person change link?

I have Zoom scheduling privileges for another person. I would like that person to be the host instead of myself, but I accidentally scheduled the meeting for me to be the host. The registration link was already sent out to people, so if I change the ...

ecobb2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting cloud recordings

I'm trying to delete some of my recorded meetings to free up space in the cloud. I click delete and then nothing happens. See screenshot.

EricaE by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes