Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Finding a zoom recording?

A friend recorded a meeting that I gave him access to locally record. Now he can't find the recording...not sure he is particularly zoom or computer literate, but I need simple instructions to help him find the recording. Please Help!!

email ontvangen

beste, hoe kan ik als host een mail krijgen als iemand van mijn klanten zich heeft ingeschreven voor de 2 wekelijkse vergadering? bedankt.

shared screen is super tiny, why

I was hosting a meeting on Zoom this morning and when I clicked "share screen" a tiny little shared screen popped up. I need a full window to pop up when I'm sharing a screen. How do I fix this? My next workshop is a few hours away and I need to fix ...

Network Connection Failed (error : 1010)

Hi I cannot install zoom client because of the error. it is Network Connection Failed (error : 1010) I do not know how to solve this error. Is there anyone who can help me out? Thanks in advance

Novum by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio dropping in and out

I am an online therapist. Sometimes when I am on Zoom with clients and I play music, they describe my microphone dropping in and out. I have a run a full diagnostic check on my equipment and all is fine. It isn't a WiFi problem because they can hear ...

Zoom Meeting Default Monitor

Zoom meetings open by default in a certain monitor.At some point I had this set to my 2nd monitor to open automatically.But I accidentally moved the window pre-startup to a different monitor and now it opens on my primary monitor. How can we change z...

Zoom email bounce back

Hello, I’m fairly new to zoom and not getting on great so far. I use zoom for online therapy but every time my therapist emails me or sends a zoom link it just bounces back to her. This has resulted in us having to FaceTime instead for the sessions w...