Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Lost recording

Hi! I recorded a meeting a year ago and saved it locally on my computer. However, my computer broke down and I'm not able to turn it on to retrieve my files. Is there any way I could retrieve my recording from another computer? It was very special to...

maude by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see shared screen on browser (laptop)

I use Zoom for meetings and lectures via browser on my laptop (Windows 10) . Something has changed since December because I can no longer see the screen other people are sharing. I can hear the sound if it's a video but otherwise it's just a black sc...

PetraH by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webcam Issue

Hi,In my PC webcam mode, i see my background but not my face.How do i fix it?X

Zoom recordings

I held a Zoom meeting and recorded it, the meeting was being downloaded then froze, I exited the download, I cannot now find the recording, it is not in the recording section, how do I get it back please, where could it be stored??Observer2021

Microphone - voice breaks up

During a ZOOM class, my students hear my voice clearly for a while, but then it cuts in and out. Class content includes lecture and streamed videos. I am using a Blue Yeti Nano microphone and Windows 11. If I switch to a laptop, the problem does not ...

Save chat

The auto save chat AND the manual save chat stopped working all of a sudden. Anybody know why?

adeyabo by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Shortcuts for all reactions

As the topic says ...It would be very helpful to have all reactions as shortcut.Hand up is good, but at least the 5 reactions should be assignable to shortcuts.That is something which really has to be available quick in a meeting.

oove999 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Powerpoint as background - recorded

I want to record my meeting while I am using the function "Powerpoint as background". The recording works, but in the recording I am in the right corner on top of the screen and not in the right corner below where I was during the meeting. What can I...

Resolved! Language not available in interpretation dropdown menu

What should I do if I want to have interpretation for a language that is not available in the dropdown menu. I don't see a way to type in my language. Should I just pick one of the available choices and tell people to use that one even though it isn'...

sweile by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes