Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom is not picking up my office 365 account email.

Hi ThereWhen a schedule a new Zoom meeting my my Outlook mailbox are not available in the from field.Zoom does not detect any of my Office 365 accounts.In the from field drop down in Outlook it only shows my other mail accounts and not the new 365 bu...

Zoom VDI fails

Zoom VDI launch failure.. I have both the latest Zoom and ZoomVDI installed. When I launch Zoom VDI as I have always done in the past I get this error and nothing else to go on. I have to uninstall Zoom VDI and use it without the redirect capabilitie...

teandrle_0-1684514122198.png

Zoom meeting privacy.

I want to make a conference call with my persons A & B but I don't want that A contacts B directly through app or chat with each other privately or two make contact with each other through zoom link or app. Is there any setting for this? For admnin o...

android Bluetoothヘッドフォンから音が出ない

ヘッドフォンから音が聞こえずスマートフォンからのも音が出ていてBluetoothヘッドフォンに切り替えできんばい外でのミーティンなど 外の音がうるさく全く聞こえないので困ってます Bluetoothヘッドフォン 有効にする方法教えてください Zoom以外のアプリYouTubeなどはBluetoothヘッドフォンから音が出てる