Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Annoying Voice prompts

Last week Zoom started playing these annoying voice prompts... like the ones for recording on and recording off... but it is in general use of the app. Voice announcements occur for just about every action. For the love of god and all things good, ho...

Cannot see screen share from a particular organizer

Hello, I cannot see screen sharing from a particular host/organizer who shares their screen. I am the only one who has this issue as my co-workers have no problem viewing the host/organizers screen. When another person hosts/organizes the Zoom meetin...

MFarrar by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

send bulk confirmation emails

I have recurring meetings that people register for and I would like to just select all to resend confirmation emails. Instead I tediously click through snd can only select 6 participants at a time. Why doesn't zoom have a "select all" option?

BORP by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add a second host

Hi,How do you add a person as alternate host for a meeting?We use the zoom account for church, and I am the main host. But we now plan to have bible study on Friday's and I need someone else to be the host, while I am at work. I provided the alternat...

Audio problems

We are having problems with Zoom meetings in our church. When the keyboard is playing, the laptop is not picking up the music. We have tried the suggested settings but it is not working. We have a new laptop that is running Windows 11. Any suggestion...

mackpf by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes