Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Using Zoom and CODA

I'm creating meeting using CODA API and they work well. The meeting is created, but it doesn't apper in my zoom acount. I want to be able to see them in my acount to be able to modify them. Do I need to make some configuration in my account to be abl...

Camera

I am not a computer expert. Also I do not use Zoom as a host.. as in I do not start meetings and so on. I am only on here when my Doctor wants to talk to me. My camera is messing up. It flickers, changes different colors and goes in and out. I can no...

INVALID MEETING ID

I have a new free account to get to know more about Zoom and I took the link provided under MEETING and when I put it on my website it worked but once the client clicked on the link for the meeting...you guessed it! INVALID MEETING ID. I have NO OTHE...

NH44 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Invalid Meeting ID

I am unable to start a meeting or enter a meeting. I get the Invalid meeting ID error. I tried to start the scheduled meeting. I then created a meeting on the fly. I then rebooted my computer and tried them again. Same message. I tried using an incog...

NPVA by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Black on Zoom only

Hello, my video is black and I cannot fix it. My built-in webcam was working completely fine with Zoom for 6 months or so, I did not change any settings and the camera does work fine as I tested it on google meetings. I have tried uninstalling zoom a...

jhade by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Recordings

Hello together I can no longer find my recordings on Zoom. I still have the link to the Zoom Room and the ID, but I can't find these recordings in my history or anywhere else. Now I wanted to ask if it is possible to trace what happened to this recor...