Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

how to improve the cloud recording configuration

I use ZOOM to deliver my online trainings. Participants must register for my classes, that's what I always use. I use the cloud recording to send them the training later, for which I set up for the participants to register to receive the video (so I ...

parodic by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost recording after downloading?

Hi,We have a corporate account. I was going to trim my recording on a shared computer (Windows)I found the recording in my cloud listing. I saw the chat and knew I had the right one.I tried to download the file to trim but got called away by a patron...

新しいミーティング チャット体験の設定変更

zoomのチャットを過去の仕様に戻したいのですが、以下のメッセージが表示されてしまい設定変更ができません。ーーーーーーーーーこのオプションは次の理由のため、変更できません。Enable continuous meeting chatーーーーーーーーーどのような対応をしたら良いかご存じの方がおりましたら、教えていただけないでしょうか。

Virtual Background

I am was able to use virtual background with green screen and looked very nice. But recently the everything is blur and with the greenscreen, half of the screen is black and the other half the green screen. Not sure how to update the zoom. I have rea...

ab28 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

link to zoom recording lost

The host recorded our meeting and sent me a link. I cannot locate it. Can you tell me what would be the subject matter so I can try to locate it or another way I can find it without asking the host? Thanks

hunji by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PMI not opening Pro account

When I use New Meeting my PMI opens a Meeting ID that is different from my Pro Meeting ID I can't seem to find a way to rectify the problem. Any solutions?

Reoccurring Zoom link problem AGAIN.

When creating a Zoom link, a permanent one for my client to meet at any time, there should not be a date attached to the link, now there is. The scheduled meeting now has a date. Why is this happening again?