Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

entry log

Hi, how can I get an entry log for the zoom session i hosted?

ckui40 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen share & Zoom windows

Both the host and me as the co-host have disabled the zoom windows toggle in our advanced and app settings. When I screen share, participants can see zoom windows; however, when the host screen shares, this does not happen. What do I need to do to re...

pvdberg by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How Can I fix echoing audio during meetings?

Hello there,I am working as managing directors in multinational organization and conduct many meeting online via zoom. But I am facing an Issue of Echoing sound during meetings and I hear my own voice after speaking. Can anyone guide me why it happen...

Unable to log out

Hi all, I've had a free basic account for a year or so (email address A). I've just got a new job, and my workplace has given me a license as part of their Enterprise account (email address B). However, I am unable to sign out of my basic account, wh...

Resolved! one user does not get any confirmation email

Hi all I am managing a large corporate meeting account. adding users is a daily task. I tried adding a new user, and she did not receive the confirmation email, so she couldn't register and get past the pending status. I tried sending to a different ...

Geoedge by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't see record button in my zoom meeting

Hi All, I'm using zoom via chrome browser and have enabled local recording from the settings tab in my profile. But, I still can see the record button in the recording. I have the basic zoom version and unfortunately cannot see the record button duri...

Abhibali_1-1634809603986.png

ライセンスの付替のタイミングによる影響

ライセンスを付け替える場合の動作について確認をしたいです。 A タイプ ライセンス済B タイプ 基本 Aがミーティングをスケジュールする。Aのミーティングの実行前に、BがミーティングをするためにAのライセンスをBに付け替える。その場合に、先にスケジュールしたAのミーティングのIDやパスコードは、利用可能でしょうか。

ai55 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom's 40-minute time limit - Serious UX issue

"Zoom's 40-minute time limit for free users" is being spoken all over the web in social media, zoom community etc. From a business strategy perspective, I agree with the idea behind this feature. I wonder, however, if the application is good at indic...

Trying to upgrade to pro

Trying to upgrade. Current location is Montenegro but credit card & mailing address is in UK. Can't complete the upgrade process because the amount they're charging me is in euros but I'm trying to pay in pounds sterling. I have gone into settings to...

Resolved! Layout

Hello,Please let me ask you about the layout.I understand that I can manage, gallery view, speaker's view and spotlight.I am wondering what is the layout of the screenshot below. Is this speaker's view?If so, how many participants are shown on the to...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program