What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Windows 10 system locks up while in meeting

Not really sure where this goes, but I've had earlier system issues, but can now isolate my Windows 10 system locking up to the point of hitting the reset button to times I've been in Zoom meetings, which has been twice in the latest 48-hour period. ...

Audio all messed up

I was fine. Now in meetings my voice gets clipped, it repeats, it cuts out. I have been thru every audio setting.Tried two different camera/mics.Moved the speakers farther away than ever. They were never an issue before.I uninstalled and reinstalled....

iPhone 13

Since I upgraded to the iPhone 13, when I am in a zoom meeting, the camera view is very wide, so everything to my left and right is in view. Before on my iPhone 10XR, the camera view was mostly my mid body and shoulders and head ONLY. Nothing has cha...

Zoom app will not switch audio to Bluetooth

HelloI have a tablet connected to my bluetooth speaker. I can hear any audio from any other app or sound through the browser through the bluetooth speaker with the exception of zoom. In zoom it is specifically on bluetooth audio output but it always ...

Create meeting problems

Every time I create a meeting, the Zoom Topic section reverts to no spaces between the Zoom topic. Also, each time I scroll back up to add spaces, the Zoom settings revert to basic (Like if I set it to have cameras on, it’ll reset). What is going on?

Kgrigs by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom SDK fails to initialise

private fun initializeSdk(context: Context) { val sdk = ZoomSDK.getInstance() Log.e("@@", sdk.isInitialized.toString()) val params = ZoomSDKInitParams().apply { appKey = "ZYTtLTTgQESn2l1Je7eQ" appSecret = "WarVzG4ur2zV3t73n6o8NMhoEEPkVcdCZ" domain = ...

4x3 and 16x9 unresolved problem

I supervise a hybrid service of worship in a church. All the hosts and co-hosts work on a 16x9 screen. There is a large screen in the church which is also 16x9. Twice it has happened that instead of displaying things filling the 16x9 screen there has...

LesWant by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Recordings & Licencing.

Hi folks, Are meeting recordings still available after a user has had their license removed? If we apply one new license to our Zoom admin account will we be able to access Recording Management and run a report to give us a list of all recordings (in...

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?