Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Waiting room and joining before the host

We are hvaing difficulty being consistent when we setup meetings. I'd like to create a cheat sheet for all of us to use so the settings are the same each time.If we enable Joining the Meeting Before the Host AND enable the Waiting Room, will people j...

larab by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Send recording links to a different email address

We have all of our meetings scheduled through my Zoom account, but they are often run by others who have scheduling privileges. The recording links always go to me, the person who's account was used to schedule the meetings. This is fine when I'm in ...

My meetings are not appearing in Upcoming meetings

I own a series of meetings and they are not appearing in my zoom.us account. They appear in my Zoom.us app, but when I need to go into functions such as attendance and more, I can't locate them due to them disappearing from my web client. The data in...

olalsin by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

How create transcript from a recording

I have a cloud recording of a presentation in Zoom. Can Zoom create a transcript of the audio? I did not turn on transcription before the presentation. Thanks.Hugh

People are blurry until they speak

In a large regular zoom meeting, people appeared blurry on the screen until they spoke on screen. We all had video on. There were about 20 participants on the call, all in different locations. We have never had this problem before. Is there something...

My recordings don't load

Hi there,I am transcribing a large amount of meetings for my organisation. Everything was fine until last week when Zoom stopped loading the recordings. I can't access them at all. Please could someone support me with this? I am getting the little, '...

Cloud recording, where is the recording?

I have just started teaching using zoom. The agency have asked me to record the class time. I was given host and I pressed the record to cloud. I heard the voice and I also ended the recording accordingly. The agency has a licensed zoom that they pay...

Je ne vois plus ma souris

Bonjour a toutes et tous, J'écris ici va aucunes solutions. Je viens de changer d'ordinateur et me trouve actuellement sur MacBook Pro. Quand je fais une réunion, je ne vois plus ma souris lors de mon partage d'écran. Pourriez vous m'aider? Merci bea...

juju2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting audio device error when using sdk 2.4.0

We are using v2.4.0 of the sdk to embed zoom in web. When running the project on a our server it's showing Your browser doesn't support using computer's Audio device, please upgrade your browser to the lastest version. But my browser is also update i...

arhridu by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More