Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Interpreting on Zoom

Hi,I use Zoom as an Interpreter. On many occasions, I use my smartphone with Android System and switch between English<>French without any issue. Recently, whenever I use the phone, I see the interpretation icons are inactive. I even used a different...

Problem regarding meetings

I have a premium version of zoom. I accidently kicked out a colleague, Now he's unable to join any of my future meetings. I have checked the blocked list, it's not showing that the colleague is blocked, but still is unable to join any of my meetings,...

Dhruv12 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

chat and rich text pasted

I am attempting to paste rich text from a XLSX file to zoom chat. The XLSX file has some words bolded. When I paste into the enhanced Zoom chat, the bolding goes away. I can paste to other apps (word, outlook, etc) and keep the bold. What should I do...

Local recording nowhere to be found

Recorded a meeting locally as a guest (not as host, not signed in). I cant find the recording anywhere on my device. Any advice? This is an extremely important recording so I really need to locate!

Lost recording

I have lost a zoom recording on cloud. Is there a way to recover the same?

Zoom meeting not responding

I run on windows 10. As soon as I join or start a zoom meeting the meeting become unresponsive, participants can hear me speak, however I can't click on anything as the window is not responding. I tried restarting my laptop, as well as uninstalling t...

annotate tool

During zoom meetings, when using annotate tools to write/draw things, the pen spreads ink. See attached screenshot

fred59 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes