Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! 外国の人とのミーティング

日本からアメリカのテネシー州に接続して、30分間のミーティングを行う予定ですが、双方が国際番号リンクの表示をオフにしておけば高額な国際通話料を請求されずに済みますか?

Window Size after Screen Sharing

I've had trouble with keeping my zoom window in full screen. I set my zoom window to "full screen" and when a participant shares their screen it stays in full screen mode. However when they stop screen sharing the zoom window goes out of full screen ...

mn-ots by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

How we Integrate the zoom meeting on my website?

Hey there,I am here searching for how we integrate the zoom meeting on my website. Currently I am working on one of my website rim reconditioning I want to integrate the zoom meeting on my website, How can I do this? Need help regarding this.

Luko21 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Mirror Video Recording Question

If I mirror my camera video, I noticed on my recordings the video is not mirrored. Is that how it's supposed to work, is mirror my video more of just a confidence monitor feature? ThanksKJH

kjhartma by Community Champion | Customer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Retrieving Poll Results

How can I get the results of two polls conducted 2/07/2022? I continued to guide an activity after 8 participants of a group of young teens completed the polls with the expectation that I could retrieve the results later in a "poll reports" section. ...

MsA__ by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Attendance report is not enable for this account (2291)

Trying to pull a report on Canvas under Attendance grade report and this error showed up"Attendance report is not enable for this account (2291)" I check my Zoom LTI settings and the following setting are enable ReportsDisplay reports for previous me...

Mirla by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to screen share

A user has a recurring meeting with all the correct settings. They have the screen sharing enabled on their Zoom account. However, during their meeting as host, they are unable to see the screen share and share screen. Any other reason why this might...

Apaul by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Download and confirm the latest version of Zoom

My last attempt to start a meeting failed and I received an error message instructing me to download the latest version of Zoom before I could continue. I believe that I successfully downloaded the most recent version of the Zoom desktop client today...

How can I get my camera audio into A zoom meeting?

I want to send my camera video and audio out into a Zoom meeting. I use the Panasonic Lumix tether software to bring the camera video in: Zoom recognizes it. However, I cannot get the camera audio into the meeting. I am running the headphone signal (...

Join from desktop app without a browser redirect

Hi everyone, I have the desktop app installed and prefer to join meetings by app rather than browser. Whenever I click a meeting URL to join meeting, the link first opens my browser before asking me if I would prefer to open the Zoom desktop app. How...

Stryk by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes