Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to connect

I am getting Unable to connect:Check to make sure your"re connected toa stable network that is not blocked by a firewall or proxy

ccc6 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Typing sound can be heard despite "HIGH" noise suppression

As the topic indicates, I have the background noise suppression set to HIGH. This is meant to drown my typing sound in a call. But everyone can still hear me typing loudly. I also have Original Sound ON. Is that an issue? What should I do to be able ...

Access recording using link sent to me by host

I received the error below when trying to access a recording using a link sent to me by the host via email. I have a zoom account and have received recordings from this host in the past. Unfortunately the host is not very knowledgeable with zoom so I...

Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 8.09.52 AM.png

change the language on zoom, Community Help

I'm trying to change the language in zoom to English, i tried to do what it said, below:Click on the Windows Start button on the bottom left of your desktop. Locate the Zoom folder then click Zoom to launch the application.Click on the notification t...

Zoom Recordings into Salesforce

Hi, I am looking into the possibilities of having Zoom recordings captured in Salesforce. I understand this can be potentially be done with the use of Einstein Conversation Insights which can provide recorded snippets of calls/meetings based on keywo...

Alex-T by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat

I have spent hours trying to figure out how to save chats. They used to save automatically. Then I had a problem and was told to de-install zoom and reinstall it. Since then I cannot save them. I cannot even copy them to paste. There are multiple pla...

Deactivate notification tone for shortcut use

Hey, i like to use shortcuts , but when i use shortcuts in zoom-meetings to turning microphone or video on and off a notification sound is heard on my Windows 10 PC. This sound is also heard by every other user in the meeting when my microphone is on...

OIWB by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Ukrain war consequences

International sanctions against Russia on underway. Are there any consequences regarding using Zoom between Russia and France in the following days?