Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom recordings and conversions

I wonder why the last of files shown above (viz. ZOOM MP4) no longer appears after the zoom recording has been converted? I, as a result, can no longer update my zoom recording to Youtube. I usually click on this file when uploading to Youtube.

Louisben_0-1644096767232.png

Microphone not working with Zoom on Windows 11

I have recently got a new laptop with Windows 11. I can't get the built in microphone to work with Zoom. I am able to use the microphone with other programs and apps, so know it works. I have followed many troubleshooting suggestions online with no l...

AnitaE by Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 2 likes

Accessing Zoom Meetings Through Facebook Portal Go Device

I cannot get Zoom to work correctly on this device. I usually join Zoom meetings by clicking on the link sent by the host in the invitation email. This Facebook Portal Go device has my Zoom app on it, which was installed and set up on this device by ...

Resolved! Failure trying to dial into a Zoom meeting (Pro license)

I have Zoom Pro. Attendees trying to join my meeting by phone get the audio message that this meeting does not support dial-in. I know this is now a restriction of free Zoom, but I thought Pro would support this. (It used to work fine with the free v...

ntm by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Alternative Host

When assigning "Alternative Host" I receive message that the person must have a license. Is there another option. I have a weekly meeting that I will not be able to attend, however the group needs to meet. Help! If I send out meeting link. Can the gr...

Meeting ID

I have been having a problem lately joining zoom meetings... When I type in the meeting ID for example https:// it won't let me type the special characters :// it will only show https. This is a problem because I have to join meetings for school for ...

zoom for music recital

Is it possible to use an outside mic and also another sound input (like karaoke music) without the latter sounding awful?

Hosting Meeting

Hello,Just want to know if there is a way I can host up to 500 people in the zoom option