Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Starting meeting before host arrives

Hi We have a paid account and we host a weekly meeting for our members (we are a club). We want our members to be able to start the meeting before the host arrives and have enabled the setting "Allow participants to join before host" . However it's n...

Participants can't join before host

I've enabled the 'allow participants to join before host' feature as far as I can see, but the participants still get the 'waiting for host to start the meeting' loading screen, no matter how long before me they join. I saw online I had to be signed ...

ls00221 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing screen problems

HI ..when I share my screen ,,, my students can see my toolbar and my chat box ...they see them as something gray ( a gray box on their screen) ...It is supposed to be invisible to them but it is not

My audio level fluctuates widely

I'm setting up a new laptop and I've been told by other call participants that, when using Zoom, the level of the first couple of seconds of my speech is often barely audible, then usually kicks in much higher. For example, if I count to ten "1, 2, 3...

Jig by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Internal mic not working

Hi all,Any ideas as to why my internal mic has stopped working with Zoom? Works fine with other apps. Just stopped working all of a sudden. All permissions given. Any ideas/suggestions, please?

Identificação de usuário na reunião

Preciso agendar uma reunião no Zoom, em que os convidados ao entrar precisem colocar o nome e o e-mail mas não precisa estar conectado à conta do Zoom.Alguém pode ajudar com essa solução?

_ADAM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ZOOM app for smart tvs?

Is there a stand-alone Zoom app version that can be downloaded directly to a smart tv with wireless access? I've searched, and can't find a definitive answer. THANKS !