Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Looking for MSI for 5.11.1

Ran into an issue with my GPO deployment of Zoom, I have a few machines when trying to upgrade, are whining about not being able to find the MSI for 5.11.1, just looking for a link to the MSI file so I can pop it back into my deployment share to reso...

Participant shadow and camera blocked icon on virtual background

My zoom just updated to 5.12.0 and I noticed that it added a shadow and a camera blocked icon on virtual background when physical camera is covered. While I found a way to get rid of the shadow (apply a greenscreen setting) it is neither perfect, nor...

DT1 by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom meetings

when i try to have a zoom meeting and clients are trying to get on they cant its says host has a a meeting open. i close the meeting and repoen they still cant get in

sonnette Zoom

Bonjour, Comment arrêter les sonnettes de rentrée et sortie lorsqu'on est en rencontre Zoom. Merci et bonne journée

Nihal1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Communicate with teacher from breakout rooms

Hi. I'm a teacher that is teaching online classes via Zoom, switching from other products. How do I let students in multiple breakout rooms communicate with me from inside the room? The only feature that seems to work is "ask for help", but I'm missi...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now