What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Using the simultaneous interpretation

I'm planning to hold a zoom meeting using the simultaneous interpretation function.When there are three users like below, A - Japanese speakerB- English speakerC- English speaker When C selects the English interpretation audio, will C also be able to...

Unable to restore minimised video panel

While sharing screen in zoom meeting as host, I minimised the video panel to have view of the screen behind. The video panel disappeared from my desk top and I could not restore back the Panel. I had to logout and join again to get the panel view Can...

sekar49 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants video

When I click on gallery view all participants show on screen when I click speaker view all my participants videos go black.

Authorised attendees only?

HelloSome of my clients are getting a message that the meeting is for 'authorised attendees only' and having to sign in. Half of them are having no problem. I've checked settings and the permissions are set correctly. What can I advise the clients to...

akr by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

prob sign in

i cant sign in and the error code was 1132 how can i resolve it?

No one can see my video

I never had this problem in the last two years, when I join a meeting, I can see my own video, but the other participants only see a black screen where I should be, the host in 1 meeting said she could see me, but I was froze, so I just turned off my...

time log

HiIs there some way to retroactively see when a zoom meeting started and ended? is there some time log or activity log? If yes, how is it accessed?

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022