Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

First Timer's International Meeting

I have been using my personal basic Zoom account for successful meetings. But a few newly interested folks on the topics covered (genealogy) wish to join. I never have done an international meeting. Of course aware of time zones but any tips from the...

Video Streaming not working

Good Morning - I have a pro-plan that has been used to watch videos by my son and his friends, since 2020. Last night (and a few nights ago too) everything was shared and worked until the movie was turned on. They could see everything that was still,...

GareRB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Switching between multiple cameras in Zoom

I have 5 Webcams in a meeting room connected to Zoom which I switch between as different people speak.I used an app recommended in the OBS forum to give each camera a sensible name which helps.I simply use the camera selection option (via the menu yo...

Fenben by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Needed: Zoom Screen Lag Issue

Dear Team,I hope this message finds you well. I'm running my threemovers business and I've been experiencing significant screen lag on Zoom, especially during screen sharing. My computer specs and Zoom settings are up-to-date, but the issue persists....

interpreter to join back to main group

Is it possible to have the interpreter to switch from his language to main regular meeting page, just like the option between languages?Time to time someone from interpreter's language group asks a question, abroad participating as the zoom call.This...

orenaz by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Closed Captioning Records Vs Audio Transcription

I am interested in the difference in quality between the closed captioning transcript I can save with my pro account and the audio transcript you can access with higher accounts (business/education). It would be great to see a compare and contrast of...